Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 things About Me

01 - I still own, and still use, a bottle of White Out that I bought in high school... 23 years ago. Swear ta gawd.

02 - I've never suffered any broken bones.

03 - I've held a loaded gun to my own head.

04 - I've ALWAYS known Captain Marvel could kick the ever-living snot out of Superman. Friggin' poser.

05 - I do not cry.

06 - My siblings and I share a birthmark of the same size, shape and location. It is the inherited remnant of an injury our mom suffered in her teens.

07 - I have a Messiah Complex.

08 - Each of my legs can press upwards of 350 pounds.

09 - I was heavily involved with a religious cult.

10 - In grade school, I sharpened lead pencils with my teeth.

11 - I became licensed to ride a motorcycle first (two wheels) and then fly an aircraft (three wheels) before an automobile (four wheels).

12 - I've driven across the country.

13 - I write exclusively in capital, block letters. I only sign my name in script.

14 - To one degree or another, I have fallen in love with every women I've ever met (but I'm sold-out for Rachel Maddow :) ).

15 - My normal body temperature is slightly higher than average.

16 - I've had a loaded machine gun leveled against me with intent to be fired in anger.

17 - I LOVE watching deleted scenes of movies and TV shows.

18 - I've jumped off of a moving train.

19 - I knew the names and registrations of all the Constellation Class starships when I was 8 (ST: TOS).

20 - I'm allergic to shellfish.

21 - I've been stabbed with a knife.

22 - I look like my mother.

23 - I love the taste of lemons.

24 - Thinking I was the only black male teenage Duranie in Philadelphia, I meet a very good friend who just happens to be a black male teenage Duranie. Checkmate, Siegfried and Roy!!

25 - I've been engaged to be married 1.5 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment